Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The NaNoWriMo Dashboard is a single page on the NaNoWriMo website that gives Wrimos a one-page look at their word count and other NaNo info. Users are directed to the Dashboard immediately upon logging into the NaNo site.
The dashboard first appeared in 2011 as part of the move to Ruby on Rails. Previously, logged-in Wrimos would be redirected to the NaNo home page or the page they last accessed.
The dashboard received an overhaul in October 2014 to give Wrimos a better snapshot of their local and international NaNo communities.
- In the Store: Featured item from the NaNoWriMo Store and Donation Station
- Link to a NaNo sponsor
- More from NaNoWriMo: Links to the Young Writers Program and Camp NaNoWriMo sites
- Breaking News: the newest NaNoMail announcement from NaNo HQ
- Your novel, word count, and badges
- A sampling of your writing buddy list, with a link to view all of them (since October 2014)
- Your home region's event calendar and list of MLs (If you've selected a region, since October 2014)
- The latest posts from the NaNoWriMo blog (since October 2014)
- A world map showing the top 50 regions by average word count from the previous year
Past Dashboard sections
- Procrastination Station (until October 2014)
- Links to NaNo's social media presence (now in the NaNo site footer as of October 2014)
- Number of novelists signed up for NaNo so far (until October 2014)