Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
I'm a four time participant and four time winner of NaNoWriMo since 2008. In 2010 I finished my first novel by November 10th and tried to do a second one as well. Alas, I quickly gave up on it as I had no inspiration. Maybe I'll get to 100k some year... I've also won Script Frenzy 2010 with a friend. Inspiration hit on April 17th and we got it done by April 26th. I did Camp NaNoWriMo in July 2011 and won, though it was the hardest novel I ever wrote.
I am a member of the USA :: Massachusetts :: 5-College region.
Works of Prose
- Quercus (NaNoWriMo 2008: 50,500 words)
- Lost in Time (NaNoWriMo 2009: 50,631 words)
- Adventures in Absurdity (ScriptFrenzy 2010: 124 pages)
- Flight (NaNoWriMo 2010: 50,420 words)
- Crossed (Camp NaNo July 2011: 50,050 words)
- Wednesday's Revolution (NaNoWriMo 2011: 50,117 words)