Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The USA :: Virginia :: Shenandoah Valley region is in western Virginia and borders West Virginia. Shenandoah Valley is part of the Great Appalachian Valley, with towns such as Winchester, Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Lexington, VA; as well as Martinsburg, WV. Within Virginia, the Shenandoah Valley includes 9 counties: Frederick, Clarke, Warren, Shenandoah, Page, Rockingham, Augusta, and Rockbridge; it also covers Berkeley and Jefferson counties in West Virginia.
- 2013: With 1,241 members, the region wrote 3,886,029 words
- 2014: 174 novelists; 3,487,053 words written; 20,040 average wordcount
- 2015: 182 novelists; 3,525,736 words written; 19,372 average wordcount
- 2016: 157 novelists; 2,956,559 words written; 18,831 average wordcount
- 2017: 141 novelists; 2,855,607 words written; 20,252 average wordcount
- 2018: 138 novelists; 2,369,242 words written; 17,168 average wordcount
- Margaret Locke (2015-2016)
- no ML (2013)
- Other past MLs are unknown.
Shenandoah Valley has a Region page.