Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The USA :: Virginia :: Shenandoah Valley region is in western Virginia and borders West Virginia. Shenandoah Valley is part of the Great Appalachian Valley, with towns such as Winchester, Harrisonburg, Staunton, and Lexington, VA; as well as Martinsburg, WV. Within Virginia, the Shenandoah Valley includes 9 counties: Frederick, Clarke, Warren, Shenandoah, Page, Rockingham, Augusta, and Rockbridge; it also covers Berkeley and Jefferson counties in West Virginia.
- 2013: With 1,241 members, the region wrote 3,886,029 words
- 2014: 174 novelists; 3,487,053 words written; 20,040 average wordcount
- 2015: 182 novelists; 3,525,736 words written; 19,372 average wordcount
- 2016: 157 novelists; 2,956,559 words written; 18,831 average wordcount
- 2017: 141 novelists; 2,855,607 words written; 20,252 average wordcount
- 2018: 138 novelists; 2,369,242 words written; 17,168 average wordcount
- 2019: 128 novelists; 35 winners; 2,866,069 words written
- 2020: 76 novelists; 1,479,313 words written; 19,465 average wordcount
- Margaret Locke (2015-2016)
- no ML (2013)
- Other past MLs are unknown.
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.