Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
Puerto Rico has a single region.
- In 2012, the region wrote 2,135,100 words.
- 2014: 100 novelists; 1,720,327 words written; 17,203 average wordcount
- 2015: 115 novelists; 2,135,939 words written; 18,573 average wordcount
- 2016: 124 novelists; 1,881,535 words written; 15,173 average wordcount
- 2017: 72 novelists; 1,131,481 words written; 15,715 average wordcount
- 2018: 102 novelists; 1,753,447 words written; 17,190 average wordcount
- mandylola (2015-present)
unknown, although there was no ML in 2013 and 2014.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|