Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
Puerto Rico has a single region.
- In 2012, the region wrote 2,135,100 words.
- 2014: 100 novelists; 1,720,327 words written; 17,203 average wordcount
- 2015: 115 novelists; 2,135,939 words written; 18,573 average wordcount
- 2016: 124 novelists; 1,881,535 words written; 15,173 average wordcount
- 2017: 72 novelists; 1,131,481 words written; 15,715 average wordcount
- 2018: 102 novelists; 1,753,447 words written; 17,190 average wordcount
- 2019: 87 novelists; 14 winners; 1,481,276 words written
- mandylola (2015-present)
unknown, although there was no ML in 2013 and 2014.
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Puerto Rico's NaNoWriMo Page
- Puerto Rico's Regional Forum
- NaNoWriMo blog post on perseverance among Wrimos in Puerto Rico
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|