Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The USA :: New York :: Southwestern region is an area-large region in the southern of New York State. It was previously known as USA :: New York :: Allegany-Cattaraugus Counties, and before that, United States :: New York :: Southern Tier. As of June 2018, its About Us reads:
The temperature outside might be close to frigid, but our pens flow like the rivers that the melting ice caps create.
- 2014: 21 novelists; 1,509,077 words written; 71,860 average wordcount
- 2015: 26 novelists; 769,358 words written; 29,590 average wordcount
- 2016: 27 novelists; 540,570 words written; 20,021 average wordcount
- 2017: 28 novelists; 680,835 words written; 24,315 average wordcount
- 2018: 29 novelists; 614,817 words written; 21,200 average wordcount
- 2019: 35 novelists; 11 winners; 783,630 words written
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Southwestern NY Regional Page
- Southwestern NY regional forum
- Regional Website
- Regional Twitter
- Regional Facebook Group
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|