Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The USA :: New York :: Southwestern region is an area-large region in the southern of New York State. It was previously known as USA :: New York :: Allegany-Cattaraugus Counties, and before that, United States :: New York :: Southern Tier. As of June 2018, its About Us reads:
The temperature outside might be close to frigid, but our pens flow like the rivers that the melting ice caps create.
- 2014: 21 novelists; 1,509,077 words written; 71,860 average wordcount
- 2015: 26 novelists; 769,358 words written; 29,590 average wordcount
- 2016: 27 novelists; 540,570 words written; 20,021 average wordcount
- 2017: 28 novelists; 680,835 words written; 24,315 average wordcount
- 2018: 29 novelists; 614,817 words written; 21,200 average wordcount
- Elisha Colter (2008)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|