Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
New Hampshire has a single region for the entire state. As of April 2016, the regional About Us reads: "Welcome to the 603! We claim famous authors such as Dan Brown, Willa Cather, E.E. Cummings, Robert Frost, John Irving, Joyce Maynard, Jodi Picoult, J.D. Salinger...and YOU…we are writing in good company! Grab the writing mojo!"
- In 2012, the region wrote 19,258,878 words.
- 2014: 816 novelists; 16,557,181 words written; 20,290 average wordcount
- 2015: 915 novelists; 18,391,064 words written; 20,099 average wordcount
- 2016: 792 novelists; 15,479,247 words written; 19,544 average wordcount
- 2017: 715 novelists; 14,006,123 words written; 19,588 average wordcount
- Wilabea94 (2011-present)
- Katherine Welsh (2002)
- Karin Lee (2004)
- caitirin (2004-2007, 2009)
- Kat (2006, 2009-2010)
- Melissa (2007)
- Lynners (2007-2008)
- SaritaBonana (2010)
- stephensdemise (2011-2012)
- chartharsis (2016-2017)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|