Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Alabama - Alaska - Arizona - Arkansas - California - Colorado - Connecticut - Delaware - District of Columbia - Florida - Georgia - Hawaii - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Kansas - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maine - Maryland - Massachusetts - Michigan - Minnesota - Mississippi - Missouri - Montana - Nebraska - Nevada - New Hampshire - New Jersey - New Mexico - New York - North Carolina - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Pennsylvania - Puerto Rico- Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennessee - Texas - Utah - Vermont - Virginia - Washington - West Virginia - Wisconsin - Wyoming|
The NaNoWriMo presence in Maine is spread out throughout the state in the larger cities. Until 2018, a single USA :: Maine region consisting of the entire state.
In 2018 the Maine region split into seven regions.
Maine Regional Directory
- USA :: Maine :: Elsewhere
- USA :: Maine :: Kennebec/Moose River
- USA :: Maine :: Lewiston/Auburn
- USA :: Maine :: Maine Highlands
- USA :: Maine :: Maine Lakes & Mountains
- USA :: Maine :: Mid-Coast
- USA :: Maine :: Southern
The Former Maine Region
- In 2012, the region wrote 17,961,894 words.
- As of July 2014, the region had 4431 members.
- 2014: 791 novelists; 16,312,200 words written; 20,622 average wordcount
- 2015: 808 novelists; 14,927,382 words written; 18,474 average wordcount
- 2016: 789 novelists; 14,836,982 words written; 18,804 average wordcount
- 2017: 699 novelists; 13,864,490 words written; 19,834 average wordcount
none, as this is a former region
- Aunt Silly (?-2012)
- lovelikerockets177 (?-2011)
- Goldenmane (?-2011-2016)
- Kate Slater (2016)
- silvermander (since at least 2011-2017)
- SaritaBonana (2012-2017)
- MissCellanea (2012-2017)
- Desperado874 (2013-2017)
- hobbitualliterature (2015-2017)
- CookiesEmporium (2016-2017)
- Kate Dunham (2017)
- stacyx (2017)
- Mainer Chick (2017)
- nikitazkya (2017)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|