Region/USA/GA/Marietta & Kennesaw
As of April 16, 2013 USA :: Georgia :: Marietta & Kennesaw has over one thousand members. Their mascot is a velociraptor.
Kennesaw is a city not far to the northwest of Atlanta, and thus there is sometimes some cross-attendance between the two regions' events. They were the first suburb of the massive Atlanta region to form their own region.
Before 2018, the region was known as USA :: Georgia :: Kennesaw. The name changed to make clearer that the region wasn't based solely around Kennesaw State University.
- 2014: 203 novelists; 3,861,016 words written; 19,019 average wordcount
- 2015: 197 novelists; 3,338,212 words written; 16,945 average wordcount
- 2016: 173 novelists; 2,669,900 words written; 15,432 average wordcount
- 2017: 161 novelists; 4,406,563 words written; 27,369 average wordcount
- lapixystix (2017-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|