Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/USA/GA/Marietta & Kennesaw
As of April 16, 2013 USA :: Georgia :: Marietta & Kennesaw has over one thousand members. Their mascot is a velociraptor.
Kennesaw is a city not far to the northwest of Atlanta, and thus there is sometimes some cross-attendance between the two regions' events. They were the first suburb of the massive Atlanta region to form their own region.
Before 2018, the region was known as USA :: Georgia :: Kennesaw. The name changed to make clearer that the region wasn't based solely around Kennesaw State University.
- 2014: 203 novelists; 3,861,016 words written; 19,019 average wordcount
- 2015: 197 novelists; 3,338,212 words written; 16,945 average wordcount
- 2016: 173 novelists; 2,669,900 words written; 15,432 average wordcount
- 2017: 161 novelists; 4,406,563 words written; 27,369 average wordcount
- 2018: 213 novelists; 4,275,950 words written; 20,074 average wordcount
- 2019: 236 novelists; 59 winners; 4,839,154 words written
- lapixystix (2017-present)
- Atlanta, a large city of which Kennesaw is a suburb
- North Georgia, the North Georgia region for those who live too far north to be considered part of NaNoLanta or NaNoSaw.
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|