Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
USA :: California :: SF Peninsula is a region consisting of the San Francisco Peninsula area. The region is essentially San Mateo County; the boundaries are from immediately south of San Francisco down to Palo Alto, which it shares with United States :: California :: South Bay. It won the League 2 Donation Derby in 2010 for top increase in average donation.
no ML (2019)
- Crogers (2011-2018)
- In 2013 the region wrote 8,215,677 words, averaging 20539.19 words per homed Wrimo.
- 2014: 370 novelists; 7,140,433 words written; 19,298 average wordcount
- 2015: 384 novelists; 8,263,387 words written; 21,519 average wordcount
- 2016: 359 novelists; 6,604,283 words written; 18,396 average wordcount
- 2017: 340 novelists; 6,332,507 words written; 18,625 average wordcount
- 2018: 297 novelists; 5,484,565 words written; 18,466 average wordcount
- 2019: 298 novelists; 97 winners; 6,769,127 words written
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|