Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
USA :: California :: SF Peninsula is a region consisting of the San Francisco Peninsula area. The region is essentially San Mateo County; the boundaries are from immediately south of San Francisco down to Palo Alto, which it shares with United States :: California :: South Bay. It won the League 2 Donation Derby in 2010 for top increase in average donation.
- Crogers (2011-Present)
- In 2013 the region wrote 8,215,677 words, averaging 20539.19 words per homed Wrimo.
- 2014: 370 novelists; 7,140,433 words written; 19,298 average wordcount
- 2015: 384 novelists; 8,263,387 words written; 21,519 average wordcount
- 2016: 359 novelists; 6,604,283 words written; 18,396 average wordcount
- 2017: 340 novelists; 6,332,507 words written; 18,625 average wordcount
- 2018: 297 novelists; 5,484,565 words written; 18,466 average wordcount
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|