Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
Norway has a single region for the entire country. Currently we have MLs in Bergen, Oslo and Trondheim, weekly online write-ins every week of November and an active Facebook-group.
- In 2013, Norway had 495 active members and wrote 9,624,050 words.
- 2014: 530 novelists; 11,039,863 words written; 20,829 average wordcount
- 2015: 562 novelists; 12,714,271 words written; 22,623 average wordcount
- 2016: 513 novelists; 9,949,845 words written; 19,395 average wordcount
- 2017: 541 novelists; 10,630,740 words written; 19,650 average wordcount
- Lotiel - Oslo (?-2014-present)
- Miriania - Oslo (?-2014-present)
- akmarimba Trondheim (2016-present)
- sofamonster (2017-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|