Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
Norway has a single region for the entire country. Currently we have MLs in Bergen and Trondheim, weekly online write-ins every week of November and an active Facebook-group.
- In 2013, Norway had 495 active members and wrote 9,624,050 words.
- 2014: 530 novelists; 11,039,863 words written; 20,829 average wordcount
- 2015: 562 novelists; 12,714,271 words written; 22,623 average wordcount
- 2016: 513 novelists; 9,949,845 words written; 19,395 average wordcount
- 2017: 541 novelists; 10,630,740 words written; 19,650 average wordcount
- 2018: 504 novelists; 10,102,591 words written; 20,044 average wordcount
- 2019: 366 novelists; 113 winners; 9,123,756 words written
- Eekageek - Trondheim (?-2014, 2018-present)
- akmarimba - Trondheim (2016-present)
- sofamonster - Bergen (2017-present)
- WinnifredArtemis (2018-present)
- incommune (2019)
- Sharee (2019)
- schattenmacht (2019)
- Spalven (Eli) - Bergen (?-2014-2015)
- Nedyfay - Trondheim (2015-2016)
- Lotiel - Oslo (?-2014-2017)
- Miriania - Oslo (?-2014-2017)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|