Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 138 novelists; 2,347,378 words written; 17,009 average wordcount
- 2015: 160 novelists; 2,303,738 words written; 14,398 average wordcount
- 2016: 141 novelists; 1,957,370 words written; 13,882 average wordcount
- 2017: 138 novelists; 1,816,808 words written; 13,165 average wordcount
- 2018: 143 novelists; 1,848,761 words written; 12,928 average wordcount
- 2019: 123 novelists; 39 winners; 2,891,295 words written
- 2020: 115 novelists; 2,238,388 words written; 19,464 average wordcount
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
- Northern Ireland regional page
- Northern Ireland regional forum
- Northern Ireland regional Twitter
- Northern Ireland regional Facebook group
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|