Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 26 novelists; 458,176 words written; 17,622 average wordcount
- 2015: 31 novelists; 567,173 words written; 18,295 average wordcount
- 2016: 29 novelists; 347,777 words written; 11,992 average wordcount
- 2017: 24 novelists; 372,958 words written; 15,539 average wordcount
- 2018: 20 novelists; 366,809 words written; 18,340 average wordcount
- 2019: 14 novelists; 4 winners; 301,840 words written
- 2020: 14 novelists; 125,208 words written; 8,943 average wordcount
no ML (2019, 2020)
- gatapreta (2011-2018)
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|