Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 15 novelists; 379,051 words written; 25,270 average wordcount
- 2015: 10 novelists; 349,045 words written; 34,904 average wordcount
- 2016: 13 novelists; 216,908 words written; 16,685 average wordcount
- 2017: 14 novelists; 149,190 words written; 10,656 average wordcount
- 2018: 14 novelists; 389,068 words written; 27,790 average wordcount
- 2019: 10 novelists; 4 winners; 277,281 words written
no ML (2016-present)
- veminta (2015)
- no ML in 2013-2014, 2016-2019
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|