Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Isle of Man - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 335 novelists; 5,036,238 words written; 15,033 average wordcount
- 2015: 477 novelists; 8,356,343 words written; 17,518 average wordcount
- 2016: 480 novelists; 9,007,812 words written; 18,766 average wordcount
- 2017: 538 novelists; 10,615,279 words written; 19,731 average wordcount
- 2018: 592 novelists; 10,710,829 words written; 18,092 average wordcount
- 2019: 376 novelists; 117 winners; 8,853,580 words written
- 2020: 430 novelists; 9,597,529 words written; 22,320 average wordcount
unknown, although the region had no ML in 2013-2014.
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|