Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
From WikiwrimoJump to navigationJump to search
|Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Croatia - Czech Republic & Slovakia - Denmark - Elsewhere - England - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Jersey - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - The Netherlands - Northern Ireland - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Ukraine - Wales|
- 2014: 219 novelists; 4,070,710 words written; 18,587 average wordcount
- 2015: 232 novelists; 4,276,352 words written; 18,432 average wordcount
- 2016: 222 novelists; 4,857,087 words written; 21,878 average wordcount
- 2017: 244 novelists; 4,437,762 words written; 18,187 average wordcount
- 2018: 313 novelists; 5,731,590 words written; 18,311 average wordcount
- 2019: 206 novelists; 46 winners; 3,849,511 words written
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.