Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Wrimos situated in or close to the Liverpool area are welcome to attend Write-Ins during the noveling season. These sessions typically fall on Saturday and Wednesday afternoons through the month of November, and take place in local coffee shops. Word sprints are held to encourage productivity, though there is also ample time to chat and snack as desired. The ML also arranges Kick-Off/Hallowe'en and TGIO parties to respectively begin and round out the month.
Through the rest of the year, monthly meet-ups help keep Wrimos in touch with one another. These sessions are more casual - social gatherings where members are free to work on personal projects or simply catch up over coffee.
Check out the Google Calendar on the regional forum page for details of upcoming meetings.
- In November 2012 the region wrote 6,928,496 words, and was ranked 118th.
- 2014: 268 novelists; 5,900,374 words written; 22,016 average wordcount
- 2015: 265 novelists; 5,189,192 words written; 19,581 average wordcount
- 2016: 220 novelists; 4,166,870 words written; 18,940 average wordcount
- 2017: 231 novelists; 4,154,072 words written; 17,982 average wordcount
- 2018: 227 novelists; 4,094,165 words written; 18,035 average wordcount
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|