Check out the regional forum page for details of meetings.
Meetings (from the end of October until the beginning or December) are every Sunday from 2pm until 4pm in a coffee shop in Leicester (Madison’s Cafe Bar and Gelataria).
- In November 2012 the region wrote 4,225,304 words, and was ranked 205th.
- 2014: 166 novelists; 3,646,409 words written; 21,966 average wordcount
- 2015: 181 novelists; 4,076,186 words written; 22,520 average wordcount
- 2016: 162 novelists; 3,050,627 words written; 18,831 average wordcount
- 2017: 161 novelists; 3,064,568 words written; 19,034 average wordcount
- 2018: 146 novelists; 3,182,856 words written; 21,800 average wordcount
- 2019: 145 novelists; 44 winners; 3,337,648 words written
- 2020: 116 novelists; 3,143,250 words written; 27,097 average wordcount
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
- Sent from NaNoWriMo HQ, February 2021. Consists of active homed participants who created a NaNoWriMo 2020 project.
|This region article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|