Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
Region/Central & South America/Elsewhere
The Central & South America::Elsewhere region consists the the countries of Central & South America that do not currently have a region. It is currently the second largest region in Central & South America.
It is fairly new, having been created in 2012.
- In 2012, the Elsewhere region wrote 7,617,348 words.
- In 2013, the Elsewhere region wrote 5,005,166 words.
- 2014: 340 novelists; 5,150,328 words written; 15,148 average wordcount
- 2015: 381 novelists; 6,276,207 words written; 16,472 average wordcount
- 2016: 424 novelists; 5,938,842 words written; 14,006 average wordcount
- 2017: 374 novelists; 5,164,879 words written; 13,809 average wordcount
- 2018: 478 novelists; 7,342,382 words written; 15,360 average wordcount
- 2019: 283 novelists; 69 winners; 5,433,536 words written
- Totals from the NaNo Stats Generator, using the 2019 non-public Word Count API. This data includes everyone who has joined the region (not necessarily homed) but excludes projects not associated with the NaNoWriMo 2019 event, including word counts across multiple projects.
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|