Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
The Vancouver, British Columbia region includes all of the Greater Vancouver areas, from West Vancouver to Langley. Members often hold official write-ins in Downtown Vancouver or in Richmond. A "Transit Write-In" is generally held once or twice in November, during which Wrimos write while riding the Vancouver skytrain. Vancouver internal word wars are usually separated into two categories: Cats vs. Dogs and Heroes vs Villains. Their regional word war partner is Region/Europe/Finland.
- 2014: 1,081 novelists; 23,734,187 words written; 21,955 average wordcount
- 2015: 1,145 novelists; 22,749,405 words written; 19,868 average wordcount
- 2016: 1,056 novelists; 18,423,747 words written; 17,446 average wordcount
- 2017: 931 novelists; 18,325,105 words written; 19,683 average wordcount
- Eric Tomlinson (2002-2003)
- highnez (2004-2007)
- Sadie6 (2004-2006)
- MysteriousAges (2007-2012)
- Jennerosity (2008-2010)
- Sue___B (2010-2011)
- Tweetyiscool29 (2012-2014)
- Drakkonn (2013-2015)
- raynie (2015-2016)