Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
NaNoWriMo has had a number of corporate sponsors. While NaNoWriMo is primarily funded by individual donors, the corporate sponsors help close the gap. These sponsors usually provide financial funding, but others also provide special offers for participants. Sponsors appear at the top of the Brought To You By page.
List of NaNoWriMo's corporate sponsors
- Amazon.com provided NaNo with a $25,000 grant for each of NaNoWriMo 2009 and 2010.
- Believer magazine sponsored NaNoWriMo in 2007.
- Better World Books sponsored NaNoWriMo in 2007.
- Chronicle Books sponsored NaNoWriMo in 2007 and offered 20% off No Plot? No Problem! with free shipping to Wrimos.
- CreateSpace provided NaNoWriMo winners with a free proof copy of their novel in 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- F+W Media sponsored NaNoWriMo in 2009.
- Neo sponsored NaNo in 2007 and 2009.
- Scribendi sponsored NaNo in 2010 and provided Wrimos with 10% off the manuscript editing services.
- Scrivener sponsored NaNo in 2009 and 2010 and provided winners with a 50% off coupon for the Scrivener program.
- Storyist Software sponsored NaNo in 2010 and provided Wrimos with a 25% off coupon for the Storyist program along with a free November trial of Storyist.
- ThinkGeek sponsored NaNoWriMo in 2010 and provided coupons and gift certificates for donors of certain levels in 2010.
The Special Offers from NaNo Sponsors forum
The Special Offers from NaNo Sponsors forum features discussion about the offers from the NaNoWriMo sponsors. It appeared on the NaNoWriMo forums in 2009.
2009: Info and communication about the special deals on [sic] offers from our 2009 corporate sponsors. Questions about the CreateSpace, Scrivener, AlphaSmart, or Writer's Digest/F&W Media offers? Post 'em here!
2010: Info about the special deals our good-looking and charismatic 2010 corporate sponsors are offering to Wrimos. Questions about the CreateSpace, Scrivener, or Storyist offers? Post 'em here!