Want to help edit Wikiwrimo? It's easy. Click the Create Account button to get started.
LGBT+ Fiction is a type of fiction written about members of the LGBT+ community. Like Young Adult & Children's Fiction, Women's Fiction, and Historical Fiction, LGBT+ fiction can fall under any genre or subgenre.
LGBT+ Fiction is a forum for anyone writing LGBT+ fiction.
It was created in 2016 and was the most popular genre forum requested over the years.
"Scribbling along the sexuality spectrum? Going beyond the gender binary? This is the place to discuss such delightful diversity!" (2016-present)
Topics and Threads
- Introductions/writing buddies thread
- This forum is new in 2016, so more threads will be added
- Heather Dudley (2016-present)
- Lauren E. Mitchell (2016-present)
- Tiakall (2017-present)
- AlainaintheSky (2017-present)
|This article is a stub. It may be unfinished. You can help Wikiwrimo by expanding it.|